Interoperability is the ability of different information technology systems and software applications to seamlessly communicate, exchange data and use the information that has been exchanged to provide better care for patients. By fully understanding the health status of the CIN’s patient population, we will be better equipped to design meaningful strategies, programs and interventions that efficiently improve the health of patients and support network providers. The benefits of interoperability include:
Variance and Cost Reduction
- Standardizing practices
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Reducing avoidable, unnecessary and duplicate services
- Right data at the right time to the right people
- Ensuring treatment in the most optimal setting and by the right provider
- Shifting focus to proactive / preventive care
- Better care management of patient populations through the identification of trends and opportunities
- Objective and meaningful comparisons between providers of care
- A comprehensive view of each patient through claims and real-time information from the patient’s medical record
We have a team dedicated to the interoperability implementation process and will work hand-in-hand with you to decide which option is the right fit for your practice.
OhioHealth Link (OH Link)
OhioHealth Link is the web-based portal which allows access to OhioHealth CareConnect for referring providers without hospital privileges and their office staff, as well as approved vendors and facilities to view information about OhioHealth patients for continuity of care purposes.
If interested in learning more or getting access, providers and staff should reach out to their Physician Relations Representative.